Innovation leader Emerge Monitoring joins SecureAlert
Former subsidiary of Bankers Financial Corporation enhances SecureAlert product line with its patented, pocket-size R.A.D.A.R., the electronic monitoring industry’s most advanced real-time alcohol detection and recognition system.
Announcing the Enhanced ReliAlertTM
Scheduled for July 2014 release
SecureAlert’s enhanced ReliAlert XC3 offers greater battery life, improved cellular, a new case tampering alarm, 3G connectivity provided by telecommunications industry leader KORE and much more -- making it the best-performing, most reliable offender electronic monitoring device on the market today.
GPS Global Joins SecureAlert!
GPS Global is proud to join forces with SecureAlert, specializing in the development of innovative products, using advanced technologies to provide a complete solution for customers worldwide.
Announcing TrackerPAL™ Mobile
TrackerPAL Mobile empowers users with:
- A view of real-time and historical offender locations.
- Ability to remotely siren or vibrate offender device.
- Different alarm type notification by unique ringtone
The improved beacon now provides:
- No landline or external power source requirment.
- A "tether" capability that works in conjuction with GPS.
- A multiple beacon solution to tether one offender to home, work, school etc.
- A one beacon solution to tether multiple offenders to halfway houses, schools, treatment centers etc.
"GPS data was our only piece of evidence linking the offender to the additional burglaries. Without it, we wouldn't have been able to charge him of these burglaries, let alone convict him. The SecureCuff further strengthened our case, as it proved beyond a doubt that the ReliAlert device had not been tampered with and was attached to the offender's leg during these crimes."
Arapahoe County Deputy District Attorney Prosecutor